Torex Gold Resources Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Jun 18, 2013 - Torex Consistently Intersects Au-Ag-Cu Mineralization at Media Luna Maiden Resource Estimate Now Expected by Early Q4/13
ORONTO, Ontario, June 18, 2013 -- Torex Gold Resources Inc. (the \'Company\' or \'Torex\') (TSX:TXG; TXG.W.A.) is pleased to report that the resource drilling program at its Media Luna target in Mexico, continues to intersect high grade Au-Ag-Cu mineralization over significant widths, including, in the West Zone, 27.02 g/t Au eq. over 5.2m in borehole WZML-28 located outside the magnetic anomaly, and 17.54 g/t Au eq. over 5.2m in borehole WZML-24. Highlighted intercepts in the North East Zone i
- Thu Jun 13, 2013 - Torex Receives Required Environmental Permits for the Morelos Gold Project
TORONTO, Ontario, June 13, 2013 -- Torex Gold Resources Inc. (the \'Company\' or \'Torex\') (TSX:TXG; TXG.WT.A) announced today that it has received final acceptance of the Environmental Impact Assessment (MIA) and The Change of Land Use (ETJ) Permits for its Morelos Gold Project in southwestern Mexico. The environmental protection programs, required during construction, have been requested by the regulator (SEMARNAT) and have been submitted by Torex. Upon acceptance of these submissions, construction is an
- Wed May 29, 2013 - 2012 Annual Report
- Wed May 29, 2013 - Management Information Circular
- Wed May 29, 2013 - NI Card
- Wed May 29, 2013 - Form of Proxy
- Wed May 29, 2013 - Letter to Shareholders
- Thu May 9, 2013 - Torex Reports First Quarter Results and Adopts Advance Notice By-Law
(All amounts expressed in Canadian Dollars unless otherwise stated)
TORONTO, Ontario, May 9, 2013 - Torex Gold Resources Inc. (the \'Company\' or \'Torex\') (TSX:TXG, TXG.WT.A) announced today its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2013.
FIRST QUARTER 2013 HIGHLIGHTS
Advancement of the Morelos Gold Project
- Thu Apr 25, 2013 - Corporate Presentation - Apr. 2013
- Mon Apr 15, 2013 - Torex Intersects Au-Ag-Cu Mineralization Outside Media Luna Magnetic Anomaly
TORONTO, Ontario, April 15, 2013 - Torex Gold Resources Inc. (the \'Company\' or \'Torex\') (TSX:TXG; TXG.W.A.) is pleased to report that two boreholes located approximately 100 metres southwest of the Media Luna magnetic anomaly, intersected mineralization in a non magnetic area. Borehole WZML-30 encountered 5.4 g/t Au eq. over 11.7m and borehole WZML-26 encountered 3.9 g/t Au eq. over 4.6m. In addition, the inferred resource drilling program continues to intersect high grade mineralization o